One shot a day, keeps the doctor away*
Ingredients for 1 liter:
– 200 g of fresh ginger
– 1l of water
– ½ dl of honey
– 2 lemons
– 1 chili, if you feel like it
- Roughly grate the ginger with the peel on and put it in the water.
- Heat ginger and water to a maximum of 60 degrees Celsius, for at least 20 minutes.
- Allow the saucepan to cool until the contents are lukewarm. In the meantime, go to www.tickster.com and order yourself a ticket or two to our concert on the 4th of December! It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Strain the ginger and mix in the honey.
Allow the ginger, water and honey to cool and then squeeze in the lemon.
- Strain everything, preferably several times, and pour into a bottle.
Sustainability: To be kept in refrigerator. Your shots will last there for up to a month, but the bottle will probably run out sooner than that.
*not 100 % guaranteed, but still, why not?